Optimal orthopaedic support for any sleeping position.
Our ARC PILLOW is a unique latex headrest that offers optimal orthopaedic support, ideal for side sleepers. The unique N-shape design of this pillow helps to promote a less-restricted sleeping posture, improving blood circulation during sleep. This latex pillow also lessens the effect of rotary cuff (shoulder) aches and injury by helping the body maintain an optimal sleeping position.
- Prevents awkward shoulder sleeping positions.
- Boosts head, neck, and shoulder injury recovery.
- Cleverly designed for side sleepers.
Enjoy a sneak peek into the behind-the-scenes of our luxurious pillow making process in Belgium 👀 with bonus shots of our bare and dressed Sofzsleep pillows 🛏️Posted by Sofzsleep on Tuesday, 26 May 2020
• Size: 60 x 38 cm (23.5″ x 15″)
• Thickness: 13 cm (5”)
• Ideal for side sleepers
• The pillow’s arced shape helps prevent awkward shoulder positions.
• Lessen the effect of rotary cuff (shoulder) aches and injury by helping the body maintain a more even shoulder position.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex® certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
In love with this pillow!!When I first bought Sofzsleep pillow thought it was just another pillow. After using it, I has been having good sleep. It was the best pillow I ever used.
# Value for money
# Highly recommendヾ(✿ﾟ▽ﾟ)ノ
I have been frustrated for the last 3 years in my search of a comfortable pillow as I was suffering from insomnia regularly.
I have spent a small fortune on expensive memory foam pillows, downfeather pillows, fibre-filled pillows, pillows stuffed with exotic fillings like charcoal, gingko leaves etc but none of them has fulfilled my need.
It was not until my good friend recommended Sofzsleep that my search was finally over. I was doubtful at first about this label and to convince me, my friend lent me his spare pillow.
Wow ! After the first night, I was a convert ! But I did not commit to buying one soon as I wanted to be very sure that it was the pillow that was helping me to sleep better these nights.
After a month, I finally bought one and then, another and another. I have convinced my husband and he is very delighted that his sleep is much ‘cooler’ because of the latex and that he has no shoulder and neckache after using sofzsleep classic.Now, I know what to buy as X’mas and birthday presents for my loved ones!
You May Also Like
Travel Classic Pillow
Have You Got A Big Sleeping Debt?
5 ways to get better at sleeping
Are you sleeping on a Satellite Dish?
Find A Showroom
Because nothing we say about our mattresses can compare with trying them out for yourself.