All rounded support.
Sofzsleep Baby Donut helps babies develop a nice rounded head and aids in the prevention of Plagiocephaly.
Sofzsleep® Baby DONUT Pillow
Made from 100% Premium Latex, the Sofzsleep® Baby DONUT Pillow has a special rounded crater in the centre that allows a baby’s head to fit nicely in it. The use of this pillow helps a baby to develop a nice rounded head and aids in the prevention of Plagiocephaly.Like all our latex products, our DONUT Pillow has an open cell structure containing millions of interconnected micro-cells. This promotes optimal air and moisture circulation which are essential for a safe, cool, and healthy sleep environment.Learn more about our DONUT Pillow at http://sofzsleep.net/baby-donut/ or chat with us today!
Posted by Sofzsleep on Wednesday, 26 April 2017
• Size: 29 x 25 x 5 cm (11.5″ x 10″ x 2″) – recommended for ages from 3 – 24 months.
• The crater in the centre of the pillow reduces the pressure of a flat surface on a baby’s soft head
• Reduce baby’s skull to ‘flatten’ due to prolonged period on a ‘back rest’ position.
• Helps to develop a nice rounded head and aids in the prevention of Plagiocephaly.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Our environmentally-friendly bamboo covers are Sanitized®-treated to ensure that the covers are healthy and well conditioned.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Pillow/Bolster cover.
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized® effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius.
• Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
•Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.