Natural ventilation for a cool and refreshing comfort.
The Sofzsleep BAMBOO COVER is suitable for all Sofzsleep pillows, bolsters and playpen/cot mattresses. Equipped with our signature thermal-regulating and allergy-resistant properties, our BAMBOO COVER provides superb breathability and comfort. It features maximum protection against dust mites and allergens while giving your baby a soft and comfortable sleep.
- Prolong the lifespan of all Sofzsleep products with our BAMBOO COVER.
- High ability to release moisture while providing breathability and softness.
- Promotes a comfortable and restful sleep for your baby and you.
• Rotating the Bamboo Covers in use will not only maintain hygiene levels, but also extends its life by reducing wear and tear.
• With high hygroscopicity (an ability to release moisture) and permeability (4 times that of cotton) combined with its softness and extreme strength.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Recently read that kids need to have their own pillows (not the adult version) so decided to get this brand, it is soft and nice and my kid doesn’t sweat on it as much! Great purchase!
Love the bamboo pillow covers. Bought this as an extra set when I wash the current cover.
I bought the pillows and these are extra covers. I realized the pattern is not the same as original pillow cover which are also so cute. Love the details.
Material is cooling and soft, very gentle on my baby’s skin
You May Also Like
Travel Classic Pillow
Have You Got A Big Sleeping Debt?
5 ways to get better at sleeping
Are you sleeping on a Satellite Dish?
Find A Showroom
Because nothing we say about our mattresses can compare with trying them out for yourself.