We’ve got your back covered.
CHIRO is the preferred choice for lovers of extra ﬁrm mattresses. It features an extra firm natural latex base mattress with a plush microperforated topper on top – ensuring natural spinal alignment and consistent body pressure distribution for longer, uninterrupted sleep.
• An extra firm latex base with a plush microperforated latex topper for optimal support.
• Reduces movement and relieves back pains.
• Superb breathable bamboo fabric for comfortable sleep.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- Super King 200 x 180 cm
- EU King 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 24cm (9.5”)
• An extra firm latex base with a plush microperforated latex topper for optimal support
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
Care instructions for Coolmax mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur. (To prevent damage to both the mattress cover and the washer, opt for a commercial high-capacity washer when washing bulky mattress covers. Residential washers are not suitable.)
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Just found a solution to my backache problem! The Chiro mattress from Sofzsleep is the best decision ever. The firmness of the mattress is sturdy enough to support my poor back and the top mattress provides just enough cloudy comfort to ensure a good night’s sleep. My husband and I overslept the first night we use the mattress, and I woke up to find that my usual morning backache is gone.
Professional staffs to deal with. Chiropractic latex mattress has been a back-saviour!
Thanks for seeing through my order! Cheers.
This is a good quality SG local brand. I started with a single mattress and went on to purchase two more…mattresses are firm and comfortable. The service is also very prompt, I like that they keep to a limited range of mattresses with useful information online (no fancy fluffs)!
You May Also Like
We Are Here to Help.
Take a Test Nap
Try out one of our mattresses/pillows in person at one of our stores.
Find a location near you.
Give Us a Ring
Our Sleep Specialists are here to help you find the mattress/pillow of your dreams. Give us a call at
Daily: 11am to 8pm