We’ve got your back covered.
CHIRO is the preferred choice for lovers of extra ﬁrm mattresses. It features an extra firm latex base with a plush microperforated topper on it, ensuring a natural spinal alignment and a consistent pressure distribution for a longer, uninterrupted sleep.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU King 200 x 180 cm
- EU Queen 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 24cm (9.5”)
• An extra firm latex base with a plush microperforated latex topper for optimal support
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Mattress Cover: Coolmax® with HeiQ Swiss Advanced Cooling Technology, Adaptive®
• Adaptive® offers superior moisture regulation for a hygiene and comfortable sleep
• Easy removable cover with zip that that can be washed at 40°C.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with Adaptive®-Coolmax® cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Coolmax® is using an unique moisture management system to keep you cool and dry all night.
• The Adaptive® treatment helps to increase the rate of evaporation and reducing humidity greatly.
• Adaptive® is a Swiss-based HeiQ’s intelligent textile technology, which transforms the mattress cover into a dynamic textile that responds to the sleeper’s needs.
• Our mattress contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
• Care instructions for Mattress cover
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Just found a solution to my backache problem! The Chiro mattress from Sofzsleep is the best decision ever. The firmness of the mattress is sturdy enough to support my poor back and the top mattress