Perfect balance of softness and firmness.
The Sofzsleep CLASSIC PILLOW is the ideal choice for you if you tend to sleep on your stomach or for young children. Made with pure natural latex, the CLASSIC PILLOW offers balanced firmness and constant airflow, ensuring that you stay cool throughout your sleep. With the perfect combination of pure natural latex and bamboo yarn, users are promised a comfortable sleep.
- Each latex layer is well-protected with an inner cotton cover.
- Made with natural anti-bacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre.
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
• Size: 60 x 40 cm (23.5″ x 15.5″)
• Thickness: 12.5 cm (5”)
• Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
• Avoid over-stretching your neck and reducing pressure on muscle tension.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
I seriously can’t believe it that I can really find a pillow that suits me after so many years of effort to look for one. The bamboo fiber is soft.
Although skeptical initially about latex but sofzsleep pillow has no “rubber” smell, very soft, gave my neck good support. Not going for any other brands anymore.