Perfect balance of softness and firmness.
The Sofzsleep CLASSIC PILLOW is the ideal choice for you if you tend to sleep on your stomach or for young children. Made with pure natural latex, the CLASSIC PILLOW offers balanced firmness and constant airflow, ensuring that you stay cool throughout your sleep. With the perfect combination of pure natural latex and bamboo yarn, users are promised a comfortable sleep.
- Avoid over-stretching your neck and reducing pressure on muscle tension.
- Made with natural anti-bacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre.
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
Enjoy a sneak peek into the behind-the-scenes of our luxurious pillow making process in Belgium 👀 with bonus shots of our bare and dressed Sofzsleep pillows 🛏️Posted by Sofzsleep on Tuesday, 26 May 2020
• Size: 60 x 40 cm (23.5″ x 15.5″)
• Thickness: 12.5 cm (5”)
• Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
• Avoid over-stretching your neck and reducing pressure on muscle tension.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
I seriously can’t believe it that I can really find a pillow that suits me after so many years of effort to look for one. The bamboo fiber is soft.
Although skeptical initially about latex but sofzsleep pillow has no “rubber” smell, very soft, gave my neck good support. Not going for any other brands anymore.
You May Also Like
Travel Classic Pillow
Have You Got A Big Sleeping Debt?
5 ways to get better at sleeping
Are you sleeping on a Satellite Dish?
Find A Showroom
Because nothing we say about our mattresses can compare with trying them out for yourself.