Accommodates to your sleeping position and pattern.
The Sofzsleep CONTOUR PILLOW is ergonomically designed with dual lobes to support the head and neck, maintaining a straight and natural posture. The unique wave-design of this pillow allows you to achieve an optimal sleeping position, reducing stress on the neck, shoulders, and spine. The pillow excels at airflow as it is made from pure natural latex and bamboo yarn.
- Unique design suits the natural form of the body.
- Distributes pressure on the head and relieves pain on the spine.
- Natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Firmness: Medium
• Size: 65 x 43 cm (25.5″ x 17″)
• Thickness: 9/ 11.5 cm (3.5″/4.5”)
• Ideal for side and back sleepers
• Ergonomically designed with dual lobes to support the head and neck, reducing any unnatural bending or pressure.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
We are an expat family who searched for the best mattress in Singapore and we found one!
I have been using sofzsleep contour pillows for the past few years and now I carry that around in my suitcase when I travel as that gives me much better sleep when I am away from home.
So, Sofzsleep was definitely the first destination for me to go to for mattress to try out and ended up with this mattress as found out this company did not compromise their quality yet very honest with their pricing.
I love Trilogy his/her mattress so much. The interchangeable triple latex layers work perfect for both my and my husband. It has 6 single layers. My preference is to have the soft later on top whereas my husband prefers medium on top. The mattress comes with bamboo cover which is super soft and luxurious as well. This can be dry cleaned so I liked this idea very much as well.
We tried the mattress at a store called House of Anli at Tanglin Mall. They had great range of mattresses from sofzsleep so we were able to try them all out and find the perfect one for us. On top of the best quality mattress, I had an enquiry regarding the product production, process, etc. The sales lady connected me to Rina from Sofzsleep who was honest, extremely knowledgeable and patient. The best sales lady I have ever encountered in Singapore.
Currently, all my children are using Sofzsleep mattress as well as their fantastic pillows and bolsters. I highly recommend you to try out the mattress if you are looking for a natural latex mattress. If you ask the sales lady to connect you to Rina, she will answer all your questions and reassure you why this is the best option out there. You can find a list of consigned stores from their website.