Baby Cot Mattress
The safest mattress for your baby.
Sofzsleep pure natural latex baby COT mattress is designed to help your child sleep comfortably and cool during the night. Our baby mattress is certified to be toxic-free from formaldehydes, pesticides, PDBEs (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers – chemical flame retardants) and other toxic chemicals.
A testament to stringent cleanliness and hygiene standards, our baby COT mattresses comply with the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, ensuring that there is no off-gassing of noxious fumes. Sofzsleep pure natural latex baby mattresses have millions of microscopic open cells that makes them extremely ventilating and cooling to sleep on.
- Maximum comfort with pure natural latex and bamboo yarn.
- Antibacterial natural bamboo cover which is 4 times more breathable than cotton.
- Natural hypoallergenic defences for babies with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Firmness: Firm
- Thickness: 7.5cm (3″) or 10cm (4″)
- Oeko-Tex®and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
- No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
- Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for babies with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Our natural bamboo fabric is 4 times more permeable than cotton fabric.
- Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized®treatment prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
- Superb breathability which promotes optimal airflow, helps to regulate your baby’s body temperature and reduces growth of bacteria.
- An optimal thickness of 10cm which ensures that your baby receives proper body support and will not hit the cot bed frame beneath.
- Firm latex core gives responsive support to your baby’s spinal curvature.
- Easy removable cover that can be dry cleaned.
- 3-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
- Our baby mattresses are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
- Sometimes our baby mattresses may have a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and will disappear over time.
- Airing and vacuuming the baby mattress can help to eliminate the smell at a faster rate.
- Our baby mattresses are suitable for platform or slated base bedframes.
- For slated base bedframes, it is recommended to have a gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
- Keep your baby mattress away from direct sunlight.
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
How to make your baby mattress last longer?
Wash your baby’s bed linens regularly
When you sleep; hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash your baby’s cot mattress once a week on high heat to keep the sleeping surface clean and free from any irritants.
Do make sure that the sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your mattress to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a baby mattress protector
Protectors for baby mattresses are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away; and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your child’s mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your baby’s mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support the mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains.
Replace your baby’s mattress cover regularly
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
At first we started using cot mattress from sofzsleep for our boys and realized that our kids slept so soundly that we ended up get for our beds as well!
We have been using sofzsleep mattress and pillows for our family and never looked back. The best thing about trilogy is that it could be adjusted to our different preferences!
We were looking for a new latex mattress for a cot that had been discontinued. Sofzsleep helped us customize a mattress to our specific dimensions, and I could not be happier. I fall asleep on it while making my kid sleep. Thanks guys.
We were looking for a cot mattress for our first baby and as eager parents, we wanted the best for our child. There are many latex brands out there but at last we decided on Sofzsleep as the latex mattress is made in Belgium.
The mattress has no rubbery smell at all and is certified non-toxic. The soft and breathable bamboo cover was a plus point as well. We would definitely get another Sofzsleep mattress when our boy outgrows his cot mattress.
Mattress is of good quality. It is firm and breathable and my baby sleeps better in it compared to foam mattress.