Ergonomic support for neck pain relief.
Sofzsleep’s DESIGN PILLOW features numerous upstanding knobs which help to relax tense neck and shoulder muscles. The pillow features a dual-sided design where the dimpled-side is softer and the other is slightly firmer, catering to different sleeping preferences and neck support levels. The natural bamboo cover is ergonomically designed to keep your head cool throughout the night.
- Customised support for different sleeping positions.
- Delivers consistent relief and comfort to neck and shoulders.
- Highly breathable material keeps sweaty pillows at bay.
• Firmness: Soft/Medium
• Size: 70 x 40 cm (27.5″ x 15.5″)
• Thickness: 14 cm (5.5”)
• Ideal for side and back sleepers
• Comprises a plurality of upstanding knobs which relaxes the neck and shoulder muscles completely.
• The dimpled side is soft while the other side is slightly firmer, whichever way you prefer.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
I wanted to thank you again for the Sofzsleep adult design pillow that you sent me last year when I was suffering badly from pregnancy sickness. My husband taken over using it, and from the day that he started using the pillow, he has completely stopped snoring in his sleep which was a completely unexpected outcome! He describes the pillow as ‘sleeping on a cloud’! So, thanks to you, both my husband and I are sleeping much better at night!
It has been about a month since I started using the design pillow. The pillow is really soft and comfy and I absolutely loved it that it cradles my head, yet provides good support for my neck. I never knew that a soft, cuddly pillow could provide good support for the neck until I tried the design pillow.
The previous pillows I used were soft but did not provide the support I needed. When I switched to the design pillow, I was skeptical at first, but when I slept soundly through the night and did not wake up with a neck ache, I was sold! Now, I am looking at the pillows in the other range and am thinking of getting the junior pillow for my young child.