Our Customers’ Favourite Mattress.
GRAND features a plush layer of soft topper on a firm latex base to offer firm yet enveloping support, to relieve tension and to align your spine to its natural position. Double natural latex layers can be separated for use when you have unexpected guests. The zipped bamboo cover can also be easily removed for dry-cleaning.
• A plush layer of soft latex on a firm core to offer progressive and enveloping body support.
• Excellent overall support with Oekotex® and Eurolatex® certified natural latex.
• Anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathable bamboo fabric.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU King 200 x 180 cm
- EU Queen 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 24cm (9.5”)
• A plush layer of soft latex on a firm core to offer a stable yet enveloping body support.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex® certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight.
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mold or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Jo Anne Hemnani
As the time came for us to change our mattress we did research as to what might be better than our existing one. We were pretty happy with the quality of the spring mattress we had as it has lasted us 10+ years but all that metal and material that was to be disposed had me thinking more the environmental impact of this mattress and could there be a better alternative. After doing much research and going into the shop to try them out, we decided to purchase the Grand mattress.
After 2 months of use here is our review. 1. It is very very comfortable from day 1 of use and there is no need to settle into it. 2. It feels very good and as I am very sensitive to allergens and I had no issues whatsoever. 3. My kids love snuggling in with us and they say it is super comfy. 4. It is so much better than a spring mattress hands down. And of course, what I also like about it is the material being latex is it sustainable and environmentally friendly. And if you’re a clean freak as I am, It is hygienic as you can remove the covers and wash them. Thank you so much Rina and Alex for introducing us to this wonderful product!
My husband and I were sleeping on our spring mattress for years till it started giving squeaking sounds. It was then we decided to buy a mattress.
We googled a lot to find out the various types and we chanced upon Sofzsleep. We started asking multiple questions on their online chat.
Their response was almost immediate most of the time and they were very patient. Then they referred us to their retailers to try out the mattresses and we finally bought their Grand model. We love the support it provides and my body feels a lot more relaxed the next day, not tensed anymore. Best of all, I am able to remove the covers for cleaning.
I’ve been suffering from back problems for a while now and decided to get a better mattress. After doing some research, we ordered the Grand mattress in a customized size. I’ve been using it for several months now and have to say Sofzsleep has made my quality of life so much better. I no longer wake up with the same horrible back ache (and crankiness). Well worth the investment for the relief!
Also kudos to the deliver team for helping us to get the hefty mattress up three flights of stairs!
Zi Yi Ong
Moving into a new house, I had to search for a bed frame and mattress. After extensive searching and reading, I reached out to the sofzsleep team, who really surprised me with their impeccable customer service calls which were picked up promptly by Rina, an incredibly pleasant lady, who made sure I got answers to the many questions I had. In addition to that, I made a completely ridiculous request to get small pieces of latex, to cut, shape, and use as shoe inserts for an over-sized pair of shoes.
She went out of her way to get it done for me, and offered to hold on to it for me until I could make my way over for collection. My emails to their team were managed by Alex, who provided tremendous support as well. From sharing locations of retailers carrying their products, to recommending additional products upon my request, the service rendered by Alex made it all too easy to shop with them.
Finally, the team who delivered my mattress, pillows and bolsters completed my positive service experience with them. They handled the items with care, and were polite throughout the whole delivery. Unfortunately, I did not get their names, or I would put them here as well. I’ve been satisfied with the products as well. I also sleep at ease, knowing that I will not get jabbed by springs, will not have to get mattress toppers down the road, do not have to flip the mattress, etc. If you are looking for any bedding products, give sofzsleep a go. I hope you enjoy the same pleasant surprise that I did.