The ultimate baby pillow for natural support.
Ergonomically designed to keep an infant’s head slightly elevated to improve breathing and comfort. Our INFANT PILLOW provides exceptional comfort while ensuring unobstructed breathing by keeping your infant’s head in alignment to their spine. Similar to all our baby products, the INFANT PILLOW is resistant to mould and dust mites, ensuring that your infant stays clean and hygienic.
- Therapeutic design to improve breathing and support.
- Natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant bamboo fibre.
- Provides maximum air flow that prevents moisture and heat build-up.
• Size: 36 x 25 x 2.5 cm (14″ x 10″ x 1″) – recommended for ages from 0 – 12 months.
• Allows the infant’s head to be elevated ever so slightly to ease breathing, reducing respiration difficulties from blocked noses.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Seow Chun Yong
Pillows are also really unique! Doesn’t get too hot at night, and still fluffy! Never knew such comfort. I’m usually quite picky with cost and comfort, but I’m so glad I made this purchase. Fully-deserved 5 stars, would definitely recommend!
Excellent customer service & bedding products. Highly recommend.
My grandson who does not sleep long had longer sleep period after I get him this pillow. He brings it to childcare now for his afternoon nap.
My fussy LO loves to sleep on this pillow once I put her on it. The pillow’s height is just nice for her (3 months old) compared to other pillows she tried and still cannot get used to. Highly recommended as my LO did fall off the pillow easily despite her movements. Love it! Good buy!!