Excellent neck support designed for your kids.
Designed specially for the children sleeping positions, the Sofzsleep JUNIOR PILLOW cradles the neck to provide comfortable support throughout the night. Certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, this natural latex pillow will keep your child safe and secure during his sleep. Furthermore, this premium creation features a contour design that helps your child maintain a neutral posture which is ideal for the spine.
- Unique contour design for ideal sleeping position.
- Made with toxic-free pure natural latex with no formaldehyde.
- Superb breathability with natural bamboo cover.
Who’s (or rather what’s) in the shower??Every Sofzsleep mattress and pillow is rinsed thoroughly to remove all impurities and latex proteins. If the latex is not rinsed amply, nasty odour may be present and the latex may feel sticky.Posted by Sofzsleep on Monday, 28 October 2019
• Junior S Size: 44 x 27 x 6 cm (17.5″ x 10.5″ x 2.5″) – recommended for ages from 2 – 5 years.
• Junior M Size: 48 x 28 x 7/9 cm (19″ x 11″ x 2.5″/3.5″) – recommended for ages from 4 years.
• Contour design that gently cushions the head and cradles the neck to provide comfortable support.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Was hesitated to purchase this pillow initially because my son is picky on his pillow! Luckily after much research, I decided to purchase this! my son loves hugging it and lie on it to bed! Best buy ever!
I tried clevamama till 2 years, but my baby was always sweating. Realized memory foam makes it hot just like cocoon babies even though they are comfy. So, I gave a try and my baby sleeps so well without sweating. I love the thickness and softness of pillow. My baby is 2 years+.
My 4-year-old used to sleep on a pillow that seemed too high for him so his resting body ended up in an awkward angle. Bought this pillow for him and he seems to be getting more restful and quality sleep. Recommended!
Bought this for my 5-year-old. Great support and absolutely no complaints from him!
My 2nd purchase for this brand of pillow! Love the cooling feeling and the contour for kids neck.
You May Also Like
Travel Classic Pillow
Have You Got A Big Sleeping Debt?
5 ways to get better at sleeping
Are you sleeping on a Satellite Dish?
Find A Showroom
Because nothing we say about our mattresses can compare with trying them out for yourself.