The Instant Mattress Pick-Me-Up.
Our latex TOPPERs are easily the most immediate way to enjoy the benefits of a latex sleep surface without having to discard your current mattress. Sofzsleep’s latex mattress TOPPER offers a quality sleep solution by letting you enjoy the feelings and sensations of a latex mattress.
• Enhance sleeping comfort instantly, comes with inner cotton cover and a natural bamboo cover.
• Alter mattress firmness without discarding your existing mattress: our latex mattress toppers are available in Soft, Medium, Firm levels.
• At 5 cm (2”) in thickness, the latex toppers are easy to lay out, and easy to store.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU King 200 x 180 cm
- EU Queen 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 5cm (2”)
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 2-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Our environmentally-friendly bamboo covers are Sanitized®-treated to ensure that the covers are healthy and well conditioned.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
• Care instructions for Mattress cover
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized® effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Absolutely saved my husband’s shoulder and back! We did not know about latex mattresses before, and had invested in an expensive spring mattress, only to find out that it’s horrible for our postures.
In particular, my husband had complained of back and shoulder aches after sleeping on the spring mattress for awhile. Thankfully we found Sofzsleep and was recommended by the wonderful Rina to get a topper for our mattress (because how could bear to throw away an expensive mattress which is less than 2 years old?!). I never heard my husband complain about aches anymore after the topper arrived. We love latex so much now that we also purchased a Sofzsleep latex mattress for our baby’s cot. He sleeps so well in it from Day 1. Thank you Sofzsleep!