Perfect for Bunk and Pull-Out Beds.
The MOONLIGHT latex mattress has a slim profile which caters to a multitude of bed frames and sizes. It is suited for use as a pull-out bed or as a floor mattress for pre-schoolers to sleep on. A no-frills, durable latex mattress, it comprises of a 10 cm (4”) thick latex core.
• A basic natural latex mattress best for young children and kids.
• Suitable for use on pull-out beds or for use as a day bed with natural Bamboo cover.
• The easily removable and machine washable cover makes it the ideal mattress for toddlers in the potty-training stage.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 10cm (4”)
• Suitable for use on pull-out beds or for use as a day bed.
• The easily removable and machine washable cover makes it the perfect mattress for toddlers who are in the potty-training stage.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur. (To prevent damage to both the mattress cover and the washer, opt for a commercial high-capacity washer when washing bulky mattress covers. Residential washers are not suitable.)
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
We bought 2 single mattresses, customized based on our dimension. This was really hard to find in Singapore esp. if you want a latex mattress.
So far we are pretty happy with sleeping comfort, the firmness level and like the latex texture. It fits perfectly and the removable cover is a big plus too. I also have to mention that we got an extra ordinary sales and aftersales support from Rina (I had to mention it Rina…) which helped a lot to take the right decision to by a Sofzsleep mattress.
At first we started using cot mattress from sofzsleep for our boys and realized that our kids slept so soundly that we ended up get for our beds as well!
We have been using sofzsleep mattress and pillows for our family and never looked back. The best thing about trilogy is that it could be adjusted to our different preferences!
You May Also Like
We Are Here to Help.
Take a Test Nap
Try out one of our mattresses/pillows in person at one of our stores.
Find a location near you.
Give Us a Ring
Our Sleep Specialists are here to help you find the mattress/pillow of your dreams. Give us a call at
Daily: 11am to 8pm