Safe play and sound sleep for your baby.
Sofzsleep pure natural latex PLAYPEN mattress is made with 100% pure natural latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs. It is firm, breathable and provides excellent support and safety for your baby. All Sofzsleep PLAYPEN mattresses are sanitized using the Swiss antimicrobial treatment, ensuring that your baby does not breathe in any toxic chemicals or dust mites. Our PLAYPEN mattresses are also naturally breathable due to its open cell structure which ensures moisture regulation and air circulation.
- Superb air circulation and natural ventilation.
- Natural bamboo cover which is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and EuroLatex Eco certified, perfectly safe latex mattress for babies.
- 96 x 66 cm
- 104 x 70 cm
• Thickness: 4cm (1.5″) or 7.5cm (3″)
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover that can be dry cleaned.
• 3-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Excellent customer service & bedding products. Highly recommend.
I will recommend my friends or mommies to buy their baby mattress. The material is so good that even my husband wish to sleep on it instead. Good texture, good premium latex, good material!
Pei Fen Chia
I customised the mattress so that it fits the gaps into my room space perfectly and my baby absolutely loved the mattress by Sofzsleep. It is soft enough that my baby’s head is still round and soft yet firm enough to support my baby’s back.
I co-sleep with my baby so I sleep on the mattress at times, and I must admit it feels more comfortable than my own! It is one of the best purchases I made so far!
Fits my Joie playpen nicely. My baby loves to sleep on this mattress, the firmness is just right for her and she gets long hours of uninterrupted sleep. Love it!
It fits our playpen and is comfortable enough for my baby. The mattress is thin but firm.