7 Zone Latex Mattress Spine Support.
Ergonomically designed to provide specific support for every part of your body. Softer upper back and pelvic areas offer pressure point relief and proper alignment of your spine. A firm lumbar zone supports the heaviest part of your body to relieve tension and keeps your spine in its natural alignment. The 7 sleep zones enable optimal pressure distribution, by matching the firmness level to different parts of the body.
• Specifically designed to dynamically conform to different parts of your body, perfect for adults and children.
• The 7 zone mattress ensures that the spine, when sleeping on your side, is kept nice and straight. And, when lying on your back, the natural spine curve is maintained.
• Available as a His/Hers model with 2 different firmness levels in one bed.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU King 200 x 180 cm
- EU Queen 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
Optimal Body Support
Try this at home! Bounce a ball on your mattress to see if it bounces back up! Well, ours do!Rolling in bed during sleep is something we do naturally. If your mattress allows you to move easily, you will exert less energy in your movement, which allows you to go back into your deep sleep easily.Posted by Sofzsleep on Thursday, 3 October 2019
• Thickness: 19cm (7.5”)
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Easily removable cover with zip that can be machine washed.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress consists of 16cm single block 7-zone latex core with 1.5cm quilted mattress cover.
• Mattress comes with luxurious knitted Bordeaux cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bordeaux cover is made of 100% polyester and machine washable.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
Care instructions for knitted Bordeaux mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Machine wash below 40℃
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
No regrets getting the 7-zone mattresses from Sofzsleep because they are SO COMFY!! The mattress matches the contours of my back so nicely – it’s like getting a nice warm hug every night when I sleep Thank goodness for these mattresses because backaches from working from home all day are no joke 😵 Glad to say that my back is aching so much less now 🤭 10/10 recommend!! 💯
Recently purchased the Slick model of Sofzsleep series after trying a few Latex beds and found it really comfortable and we also customised the size and comfort level of the bed to suit our needs. The His/Her mattress is perfect when one of us preferred a firmer mattress while the other preferred medium firmness. Highly recommended to try out the mattresses at Gallery 278, Sara is extremely friendly and provided us a lot of information of the different models while giving us ample time to try the mattresses.
Absolutely saved my husband’s shoulder and back! We did not know about latex mattresses before, and had invested in an expensive spring mattress, only to find out that it’s horrible for our postures.
In particular, my husband had complained of back and shoulder aches after sleeping on the spring mattress for awhile. Thankfully we found Sofzsleep and was recommended by the wonderful Rina to get a topper for our mattress (because how could bear to throw away an expensive mattress which is less than 2 years old?!). I never heard my husband complain about aches anymore after the topper arrived. We love latex so much now that we also purchased a Sofzsleep latex mattress for our baby’s cot. He sleeps so well in it from Day 1. Thank you Sofzsleep!
We got the new Slick mattress by Sofzsleep in Medium. We have been looking for a latex mattress and sofzsleep mattress was a good decision made. The mattress is soft yet firm, shaping the contours of the body. Even my newborn sleeps easily on it! The Sofzsleep team online and its distributor have been extremely helpful.