The STARLIGHT mattress boasts a dual-firmness-dual-comfort feature, being essentially two mattresses in one. Flipping the mattress over will vary the firmness of the mattress from a medium to a firm rating, allowing your child to choose the firmness of the mattress while growing.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 14cm (5.5”)
• Dual-firmness-dual-comfort feature, being essentially two mattresses in one, allowing your child to choose the firmness of the mattress while growing.
• The thickness of this mattress makes it the perfect choice for bunk beds, usually with safety height requirement of 15 cm or below for the top bunk.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Mattress Cover: Coolmax® with HeiQ Swiss Advanced Cooling Technology, Adaptive®.
• Adaptive® offers superior moisture regulation for a hygiene and comfortable sleep.
• Easy removable cover with zip that that can be washed at 40°C.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with Adaptive®-Coolmax® cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Coolmax® is using an unique moisture management system to keep you cool and dry all night.
• The Adaptive® treatment helps to increase the rate of evaporation and reducing humidity greatly.
• Adaptive® is a Swiss-based HeiQ’s intelligent textile technology, which transforms the mattress cover into a dynamic textile that responds to the sleeper’s needs.
• Our mattress contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
• Care instructions for Mattress cover
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized® effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Frankly was it a “gamble” at first? Well, we bought our 2nd same mattress from Sofzsleep for our No.2 after 3 years later.We believed a good mattress for our girl is important and worth investing in.
Sofzsleep was recommended by a furniture retailer and after much research we decided on Starlight because it has dual support ie we can choose the firmness we want =). After 3 years the firmness still intact and our girl sleeps well in it, no complain. What came in useful was the washable ZIP COVER where on bad days my girl vomit onto the mattress, the top cover can be easily unzip and wash! That saves alot of trouble. Now, we got a second Starlight for our 2 year old boy. Thank you Sofzsleep and the friendly staffs.
Strongly recommend the starlight mattress. Bought it for my daughter and she likes it a lot. It is also very comfortable as it is 100% latex. For people who have allergy problems, latex mattress helps a lot.
Customer service (Alex and Rina) was ask prompt in replying my queries and provided excellent service.