Portable luxury with optimal lumbar support.
With Sofzsleep’s TRAVEL PILLOW, you can now enjoy the luxury and comfort of our latex pillow everywhere you go. This portable pillow offers optimal lumbar support for your neck, back and shoulders, ensuring that your head is well supported during your journey. Our TRAVEL PILLOWS are made with pure natural latex and bamboo yarn from Belgium, giving you exceptional and exquisite pressure-relieving comfort.
- Optimal lumbar support for neck, back and shoulders.
- Compact, portable and travel easy.
- Made with pure natural latex and certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and EuroLatex Eco.
• Size: 35 x 40 cm (13.5″ x 16″)
• Thickness: 14 cm (5.5”)
• Enjoy the luxurious feel of a latex pillow everywhere you go.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® cover prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Thanks for checking in with me. I love my travel pillow. The quality is really great, which is so unusual these days and so important to me. I’m really glad I found your website and thank you so much for your helpful customer service.
My call was picked up promptly by Rina, an incredibly pleasant lady, who made sure I got answers to the many questions I had. In addition to that, I made a completely ridiculous request to get small pieces of latex, to cut, shape, and use as shoe inserts for an over-sized pair of shoes.
she went out of her way to get it done for me, and offered to hold on to it for me until I could make my way over for collection My emails to their team were managed by Alex, who provided tremendous support as well. From sharing locations of retailers carrying their products, to recommending additional products upon my request, the service rendered by Alex made it all too easy to shop with them.
Finally, the team who delivered my mattress, pillows and bolsters completed my positive service experience with them. They handled the items with care, and were polite throughout the whole delivery. Unfortunately, I did not get their names, or I would put them here as well. I’ve been satisfied with the products as well. I also sleep at ease, knowing that I will not get jabbed by springs, will not have to get mattress toppers down the road, do not have to flip the mattress, etc. If you are looking for any bedding products, give sofzsleep a go. I hope you enjoy the same pleasant surprise that I did.