Epic Interchangeable Layers.
Our most luxurious and versatile mattress with interchangeable triple latex layers of varying firmness to customize your comfort. Perfect for couples, Sofzsleep makes it possible to have two personalized firmness levels in just one bed. The zipped bamboo cover can also be easily removed for dry-cleaning.
• Progressive support using 3 latex layers – Soft, Medium, Firm levels.
• Layers can be interchanged to suit your firmness preference.
• Available as a His/Hers model with 2 sets of 3-layers to achieve 2 different firmness levels in one bed.
- SG King 190 x 180 cm
- SG Queen 190 x 150 cm
- SG Super Single 190 x 106 cm
- SG Single 190 x 90 cm
- Super King 200 x 180 cm
- EU King 200 x 160 cm
- EU Single 200 x 90 cm
• Thickness: 24cm (9.5”)
• Progressive support using 3 latex layers – Soft, Medium, Firm.
• Layers can be interchanged to suit your firmness preference.
• His/Hers model with 2 sets of 3-layers to achieve 2 different firmness levels in one bed.
• Having guests or sleepovers? Each latex layer can be separated from the outer cover, forming three or more individual mattresses.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress are made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight.
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur. (To prevent damage to both the mattress cover and the washer, opt for a commercial high-capacity washer when washing bulky mattress covers. Residential washers are not suitable.)
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
LGA Certification is administered by TÜV Rheinland AG, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services with headquarters in Cologne, Germany. The certification is awarded to mattresses that meet the durability criteria. It encompasses passing a durability test (most certified mattresses last seven to ten years), no strong odor, limited volatile organic compound (VOC) and formaldehyde emissions, strict limits on substances that are toxic carcinogenic, or that may impair fertility, such as flame retardants, heavy metals, azo dyes, pesticides, etc
An existing user of trilogy mattress, it has serves me so well for the past 3 years. Super comfortable that I can sleep many hours on it. I love that it’s made of full natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde. My husband and I recently made another new order of a cot mattress for our baby arrival, because we want our baby to have the best sleep. Thank you Sofzsleep!
After checking out different types of mattresses and brands, I bought the Sofzsleep Trilogy series for my teenage children. It is extremely comfortable as the first layer is very soft. Sleeping on it is like sleeping on a five-star hotel’s bed. In fact, once they lay on this mattress, they can doze off in 5 minutes. Definitely better than the pocket spring mattress I used to have.
After having spent enough time sleeping on the mattress, it is safe to say we are very happy with our purchase. The dual comfort has two sides – soft and firm. I personally prefer the soft side but the wife and kids like it firmer and have been sleeping on it very soundly and comfortably since. I highly recommend this delightful mattress and would not hesitate to purchase another one from Sofzsleep if needed.
It’s been almost 4 months since I unwrapped my Sofzsleep Trilogy Mattress and my sleep has never been better! The mattress is sufficiently soft yet provides good support for my back and I wake up feeling like I never want to leave my bed.
As my partner is a light sleeper, I tested to see how tossing and turning on one side could affect my partner when he was taking a nap but amazingly, he slept like a log and his side of the mattress hardly moved. My relatives who came to visit during my housewarming also really liked the mattress and they enjoyed the ‘sinking’ feeling it gave. This is a mattress I really do recommend for those who want a quiet, plush bed yet providing good support for the back.
We are an expat family who searched for the best mattress in Singapore and we found one!
I have been using sofzsleep contour pillows for the past few years and now I carry that around in my suitcase when I travel as that gives me much better sleep when I am away from home.
So, Sofzsleep was definitely the first destination for me to go to for mattress to try out and ended up with this mattress as found out this company did not compromise their quality yet very honest with their pricing.
I love the Trilogy mattress so much. The interchangeable triple latex layers work perfect for both me and my husband. It has 6 single layers. My preference is to have the soft later on top whereas my husband prefers medium on top. The mattress comes with bamboo cover which is super soft and luxurious as well. This can be dry cleaned so I liked this idea very much as well.
We tried the mattress at a store called House of Anli at Tanglin Mall. They had great range of mattresses from sofzsleep so we were able to try them all out and find the perfect one for us. On top of the best quality mattress, I had an enquiry regarding the product production, process, etc. The sales lady connected me to Rina from Sofzsleep who was honest, extremely knowledgeable and patient. The best sales lady I have ever encountered in Singapore
Currently, all my children are using Sofzsleep mattress as well as their fantastic pillows and bolsters. I highly recommend you to try out the mattress if you are looking for a natural latex mattress. If you ask the sales lady to connect you to Rina, she will answer all your questions and reassure you why this is the best option out there. You can find a list of consigned stores from their website.
Wanted to try a new mattress for my new home, so my mom bought the Trilogy mattress for me. Super soft and comfy, perfect for a good night’s sleep every night! I always look forward to coming home after work and lying on my bed. Highly recommend this product to everyone who prioritises comfort!
Bought the Sofzsleep Trilogy and it is sooo comfortable to sleep on! 🤩 We bought an EU King, which is slightly larger compared to the typical SG size (great if you’re someone on the tall side)
We also love how the His/Hers allows us to customise the bed firmness to our individual preferences! As a side sleeper, I chose the firm which gave excellent spinal support during my sleep. My fiancé chose the soft. So glad sofzleep was able to accommodate both of us!!
You May Also Like
We Are Here to Help.
Take a Test Nap
Try out one of our mattresses/pillows in person at one of our stores.
Find a location near you.
Give Us a Ring
Our Sleep Specialists are here to help you find the mattress/pillow of your dreams. Give us a call at
Daily: 11am to 8pm